CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I am currently reading and writing....

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"Amazing Grace" Book #1 of 2009



It is my goal this year to read at least 10 books (this doesn't include textbooks because I don't always read those! SHHHH!!! Don't tell my professors, ok?). Now, that might not sound like a lot, but hey, goals can be revised, right? We can always raise that goal should we need to!

One thing that I have always felt is important is the art of reading. I have definately instilled the love of reading into at least one of my children. I would give anything for the other two to pick up on it and not just "Bathroom Readers"! ;-) They love those! I have been adamant that they should read what they like, not necessarily what adults always wish they would read. I have always felt as though "making" a child read things they don't love is defeating the purpose.

This is my first book! Danielle Steel has been one of my all time favorite authors for probably 18 years now. I can't even begin to tell you how many of her books I have read, but suffice it to say that I have a hard time finding ones I haven't read!

So far, I have only read the first chapter in "Amazing Grace". You should really check it out especially if you like romance novels with a touch of drama. Danielle Steel is the kind of writer that is hard to get tired of! Enjoy!!!!

0 comments: