CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I am currently reading and writing....

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Book #2 Nora Roberts "Reflections" and "Dreams"




Book 2 of 2009! I haven't quite finished my 1st one, but I wanted to go on ahead get this posted today. I was looking for a picture of the cover and realized that Nora Roberts does "Reflections & Dreams" quite a lot. It will interesting to see what this is all about. If anyone has read any of her books titled the same, but different stories, please let me know because I would be interested in reading them.

This one is based on the characters of "Considering Kate". I found it for sale on Amazon again. The link is http://www.amazon.de/Reflections-Dreams-Stanislaski-Saga/dp/0373285701. You can probably find it at any book store, but sometimes, Amazon is still cheaper.

I will post a few days before I start this one so that anyone else who might want to read along with me can start it as well.

Nora Roberts is another of my favorite authors. She also writes under the pen name J.D. Robb. If you go to this link http://www.bookbrowse.com/biographies/index.cfm?author_number=296, you will find a good review of Nora Roberts. She is a phenomenal writer. She has such a broad range of writing techniques, both as Nora and as J.D. I haven't actually read any of her books under the pen name J.D. Robb as of yet, but you can bet I will and soon! ENJOY!!!




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

0 comments: