CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I am currently reading and writing....

Friday, January 9, 2009

Possible Book Exchange

Not sure if any of you are interested or not, but I was thinking it might be cool to do a book swap! I know there are only three of you who are followers to my blog here, but I am hoping to get more. Even though I am in Germany, you can still get the flat rate boxes at the Post Office and pay less than $9.00 shipping. You can fit several books into one box too. It's just an idea and may help me reach my goal of 10 books this year!

If you might be interested, even just one of you, leave me a comment and I will post all the books that I have. If we send three or four books at a time, then it will save money since we can use the flat rate box. I know you can buy a paperback for anywhere from $5.00 to $10.00, so one book costs around the same as the flat rate postage. Let me know! We might be able to find some good books this way!

0 comments: