CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

I am currently reading and writing....

Saturday, January 17, 2009

"Amazing Grace"

You know, this is a strangely written book!!! I know that the two seperate stories are going to come together eventually! If anyone has read this book, you can chime in too! I have never read a book that tells the story of two totally seperate lives that rarely interact, but this one is doing it. Like I said, I know that they will probably come together in the end because I am starting to see a little more interaction between the two.


If you are curious, you may want to check it out for yourself! It's by Danielle Steel. The cover looks like this:


Only Danielle Steel could pull off a book like this! I think that other writers would not have been able to. Oh well, it's a great book and if you are into romance, "chick-flick" type books, then you would like this one!

0 comments: